Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ramblings of the form of a man or something like that


I will express how I perceive everything.

What is it all?!
What am I in terms of what I perceive?
Do I contort reality with stinkin thinkin?
If I'd just be a bystander, not opinionating, or rocking the boat, would Gd's love overwhelm and complete me?
Is it that easy or must I do something more???
When two or more parties have entered separate bathroom stalls at nearly the same time and deliberately delay moving their bowels so as not to be the one to break the often awkward and intense silence.
Let me say something foolish.
I want all of my thoughts to be positive.
There's so much negativity all around and frankly, I don't think any of us needs it.
One way to battle negativity is to cultivate loads of positivity.




..Disturbing


As we scroll down the air stream of life

When all of our dreams and sensations are aburst
A light shines forth
With soft loving grasp
And we feel from the inside
And we know

Routine

Everybody needs one
Whatever it may be.

I'm not a cigarette smoker but I have the urge to smoke from time to time, more often than I'd like

Cigarettes disgust me

I want a mac laptop

The desktop makes me feel stuck
It's ridiculous I know

I'm trying to focus on relaxing

It would be great if that would lead to good things
When I focus all I get is emptiness
A blank page
Boredom
Nothing

Rules

Like not being allowed to download torrents
Bum me out
Selfish people bum me out
I don't want to be bummed out
Music and writing are grooovy
Yeaah


I shouldn't be wasting so much time in the morning, but my only other option is to get strapped with words in the service of The Name, which I struggle with


I have to be more careful


My writings seam to be fitting together quilt nicely.


I aim to be a strait shooter that locks into what he's doing

Like a well oiled machine
That's how I'll succeed
That and running from psychos

I had a job interview at a nice big well run company. The salary that they offered is too low for me. I'll need to negotiate that with them if they want to hire me. They don't give benefits. I don't get it. Why do the rich take advantage of the poor? Where does greed come from? I mean obviously they're blessed with a lot for a reason. I guess it's not to help the people that work for them that keep their wealth safe. Phuk them.


If I was born right this second, how would I live my life?

I would be an infant and would lay around crapping myself for a while
Eventually I'd start crawling and then walking at which point I'd need to find something to do

Pirkei Avos - Chapter 3, Mishna 21(b):


"Rabbi Elazar ben (son of) Azariah said: If there is no Torah [study] there is no proper conduct; if there is no proper conduct there is no Torah [study]. If there is no wisdom there is no fear of G-d; if there is no fear of G-d there is no wisdom. If there is no knowledge there is no understanding; if there is no understanding there is no knowledge. If there is no flour (sustenance) there is no Torah; if there is no Torah there is no flour."


I need the perfect hat



It upsets me that rock & roll is dead because aside from Torah I believe most strongly in r&r
I believe that it lifts and unites in a positive way
I'm talking about music
Not poetry
I'm talking about the blending of instrument and voice and what that does
Nothing more
We need r&r
The only question is who will bring it back
In the 60's r&r thrived like fruit on a tree
It was the perfect time for music and technology to burst forth that way
Songs were meaningful
People were stable, intellectual, and wholesome
Now if we're lucky we get a glimpse of what it was like in a movie like Almost Famous, or by being in a band and experiencing a bit of it first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment